Our Sri Lankan Balance Breaks are 6 nights and 7 days of absolute wellbeing heaven, designed to help you reboot, revive and rejuvenate – when hiding away on a juice bender for a few days won’t cut it. If you promised yourself 2016 was YOUR year, then this is the healthy holiday for you.
Location: Talalla Retreat, SRI LANKA
The most exciting part – what’s involved:
- Beautiful beachfront villa accommodation
- Airport transfers from Colombo
- All of your healthy, balanced meals
- 1:1 wellness coaching session
- 1:1 postural assessment and personalised exercise plan
- Daily activities: yoga, pilates, boxing, barre, surfing, hikes, meditation
- Full body massage
- Your choice of a facial, body scrub or foot reflexology
- 1/2 day safari to Uda Walawe or Yala National Park
- Tea plantation tour
- Sri Lankan cooking demonstration (+ recipes)
- Explore local markets and gather beautiful spices to bring home
- Wellbeing plan to keep the goodness going
All you have to do is hop on a plane!
If you’re in Sri Lanka during this time and would like to join us for a day or a class, get in touch and we’ll let you know what we’re up to! Check out our last one…
Need help sorting out your travel? Oscar Mike are our go-to travel legends, they can help with flights and tours to explore Sri Lanka pre and post Balance Break!
Make sure you have a solid read of our terms and conditions
A perfect balance of working out, kicking back and having a laugh. An amazing opportunity for everyone to recharge and leave here with a clearer outlook. Thank you for an incredible week which has created memories of a lifetime!
Without sounding clichéd, it really was the perfect balance of exercise, relaxation, mind and body. Casey and Jenna made everything fun and effortless and the resort was beautiful. We laughed, cried and made life long friends and I can’t wait to do it all again next year.
There is no one word or phrase to describe how amazing this experience has been and no photo that encompasses how I have grown and felt throughout this journey. I have so much gratitude for you both for opening my eyes to how well rounded my health can be if I only try. For everything, I thank you!
The entire experience was everything I expected and then some. I feel like I’ve been on holidays for months and am ready to head back to reality. Thanks Casey and Jenna! I had the best time ever.
Girls, I love you! You were perfect hosts and exactly the way I was expecting you to be for this trip. I have learnt so much and will take so much more away from this trip because of you.